Sazka Increases Share In Casinos Austria

SAZKA INCREASES SHARE IN CASINOS AUSTRIA

09th January, 2017 at 15:46:31
Source: http://www.azonlinecasinos.com

To 34 percent.

Czech SAZKA Group, through its CAME Holding GmbH subsidiary, has increased its stake in Casinos Austria AG to 34% following the signing of a binding acquisition share agreement with UNIQA Beteiligungs-Holding GmbH and LEIPNIK-LUNDENBURGER INVEST Beteiligungs AG.

"We are delighted to successfully expand our presence in the Austrian gambling market by acquiring additional shares in Casinos Austria AG," ŠtÄ›pán Dlouhý, chief investment officer of the SAZKA Group, said.

According to Die Standaard, despite a long-running court battle, Novomatic now becomes Casinos Austria AG's third largest shareholder, while the Austrian State intends retaining a third share of the entity.

readers will recall Sazka Group comprises KKCG who holds a 75% share and Emma Capital who holds the remaining 25 percent. Sazka Group holds interests in Lotto Italia, OPAP, Casinos Austria, Austrian Lotteries and Czech lottery Sazka.

Related News Tags: ,



« News index »



WEST VIRGINIA ONLINE GAMBLING BILL MEETS EARLY OPPOSITION (Update)

25th March, 2017 at 08:38:18
HB3067 faces political and time constraints.

MORE DETAILS ON COSTA ONLINE GAMBLING LEGALISATION BILL IN PENNSYLVANIA (Update)

21st March, 2017 at 21:54:56
Senator Jay Costa introduces his bill SB524 with the support of three other senators.

STAKE LOGIC DARTS HEROES LAUNCH WITH KINDRED GROUP

21st March, 2017 at 14:44:19
Darts pros meet super heroes.

CALLS FOR HIGHER GAMBLING TAXES IN KENYA

20th March, 2017 at 07:18:24
Operators brace for rising costs as parliamentary advisers call for more taxation.

GREENTUBE ENTERS NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH BET365

16th March, 2017 at 16:15:59
Content from Greentube parent Novomatiuc available to bet365 punters immediately.