« News index »
WILL HILL - AMAYA UPDATE
09th October, 2016 at 07:52:16
Deal could create synergistic savings of more than £ 100 million.
Mainstream media reports delivered more details on the possible merger between William Hill
and Amaya Inc (see previous report) over the weekend, with analysts and observers noting:
* Informed sources have revealed that the proposed deal could deliver synergistic savings in excess of £ 100 million annually;
* The deal represents a strong fit which compliments William Hill's existing strategy and Amaya's business. Amaya owns 70% of the online poker market, with 100 million registered international users, and William Hill is strong in casinos, betting shops and sports betting;
* The newly merged company would be expected to list on the London Stock Exchange;
* Agreement could be reached within weeks and would be structured as a reverse takeover of William Hill;
* Agreement will create a £ 4.5 billion global gambling giant.
Related News Tags: William Hill
SPORTECH FULL YEAR 2016 RESULTS
29th March, 2017 at 15:16:22
Results fail to impress but transformational period positions company for growth, Board believes.
NEW TELEVISION ADVERT FROM ONLINE CASINO
28th March, 2017 at 19:47:54
PlayOJO.com begins major marketing push in UK.
HABANERO HAILS STRONG START TO 2017
28th March, 2017 at 11:21:29
Future looks bright, developer says.
PARIPLAY LAUNCH BLOODSHOT (Update)
27th March, 2017 at 20:04:48
Based on iconic comic book series.
ULTRAPLAY DOUBLE DEAL
27th March, 2017 at 13:46:09
With Mbitcasino and Arcanebet