« News index »
SOLID THIRD QUARTER REPORTED BY NEKTAN
18th April, 2016 at 10:42:04
NGR up 115% to £ 2.3 million in quarter ended March 31, 2016.
Gibraltar-based online gambling provider Nektan plc has reported that, for the third quarter to 31 March 2016, net gaming revenue grew by 115% to £2.3 million, noting the following highlights:
* Total cash bets performed by players/turnover growth of 87% in Q3 to £56.21 million;
* Total player cash deposits growth of 76% in Q3 to £3.78 million;
* Total number of first time depositors increased 42% in Q3 to 15,628;
* Signed 11 new partners in the period;
* Increased capacity to launch new partners on the Evolve gaming platform from 4 a month to 6-7 a month;
* The Group announced in March 2016 a new fundraising totalling £2.93 million that puts in place additional working capital to support the strong growth being delivered in Europe.
Gary Shaw, interim CEO of the Nektan group said in a statement Monday:
"We are delivering significant growth and seeing strong momentum building across all key performance indicators in Europe, whilst we continue to make good progress on further reducing the cost base of the business. We remain confident on the outlook for the full year."
Related News Tags: Gibraltar
EVERYMATRIX OPEN GIBRALTAR OFFICE
20th March, 2017 at 19:52:51
Covers jurisdictional bases.
KINDRED GROUP TO ACQUIRE 32RED GROUP
23rd February, 2017 at 08:37:42
Former Unibet online gambling group prepared to spend GBP176 million on deal.
GAMEIOM AWARDED GIBRALTAR LICENSE
01st February, 2017 at 12:34:24
And releases second title with William Hill
WILLIAM HILL SIGNS UP FOR YGGDRASIL CONTENT
30th January, 2017 at 09:34:46
Supplier's Gibraltar operation scores another client.
PAN-EUROPEAN TAX HARMONY 'DEAD IN THE WATER?"
27th January, 2017 at 04:28:03
Tax expert says European Court of Justice Attorney General's opinion on UK-Gibraltar litigation signals that EU courts are happy for individual member states to impose their own laws on online gambling.