« News index »
INTERWETTEN MAINTAINS POSITIVE MOMENTUM
12th April, 2016 at 22:03:48
First quarter results far exceed company's expectations.
Malta-headquartered Interwetten Gaming Ltd has maintained its positive momentum into 2016 posting an impressive 31% increase in gross gaming revenue in its first quarter results.
Key performance indicators for the first quarter ending March 31, 2016 include:
- Gross Gaming Revenues up 31% to Euro 16.0 million.
- Net profit increased 89% to Euro 3.4 million.
- EBITDA is up 86% to Euro 3.9 million.
- Sports betting revenues grew 29% based on a margin of 12 percent.
- Gaming revenues increased 34 percent.
- Mobile channels contributed 54% to sportsbook revenues and 41% to gaming revenues.
- Recorded 12,000 first time depositing customers.
The company revealed it had experienced 29% growth in German speaking countries, 75% growth in Greece, 23% in Spain and a further 51% growth in other markets.
Related News Tags: Germany
INDONESIAN ONLINE GAMBLING BUST
21st March, 2017 at 14:44:19
Nets three suspects.
ENERGYCASINO TAKE ON LIVE DEALER SOLUTION FROM EVOLUTION GAMING
20th March, 2017 at 15:15:56
Expanded live casino offer for UK market.
SECOND GERMAN STATE TREATY ON GAMBLING APPROVED BY BUNDESTAG
17th March, 2017 at 14:21:15
Lower house rejects European Commission opinion that latest gambling reform proposals are not viable.
MYBET BOOSTS LIVE CASINO WITH EVOLUTION GAMING
14th March, 2017 at 06:37:43
Forms part of a wider revamp across the mybet brand.
POKERSTARS CASINO MAKES THREE MILLIONAIRES IN ONE MONTH
10th March, 2017 at 19:59:37
Over $4.2 million won from million dollar jackpots at PokerStars Casino in 27 days from end-January to end-February this year..