YGGDRASIL HAILS FULL YEAR RESULTS
22nd February, 2016 at 15:42:07
Stratospheric revenue growth, says CEO
Malta-headquartered software developer Yggdrasil Gaming delivered a robust Q4 2015 and Full Year Update, saying the company is exceeding its internal growth forecasts.
Quarter 4 highlights for the period ending December 31, 2015 include:
- A 696% revenue increase year-on-year to SEK 10.4 million
- EBITDA amounting to SEK 4.9 million (Q4/2014: SEK -1.4 million), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 47 percent
- Bet turnover of SEK 2.28 billion, an increase of 991% year-on-year.
- Mobile gaming now accounts for 41.75% of the total gross game win
- Number of bets increased by 792% year-on-year to SEK 204 million.
2015 Full Year Highlights include:
- Revenue increase of 357% to SEK 20.1 million
- Significant improvement in EBITDA to SEK 5.2 million (2014: SEK -4.6 million)
- 544% bet turnover increase to SEK 3.89 billion.
- A total of 27 signed agreements with operators.
Yggdrasil closed the door on a phenomenal year of growth during 2015 in which it sealed numerous new deals with LeoVegas, Mr Green
, Hero Gaming, BetClic, Expekt, Monte Carlo Casino, Casino Heroes, Sunmaker
; was awarded UK Gambling Commission
licensing; saw the launch of a promotional tool offer BOOST; released eight new games; awarded a Joker Millions progressive jackpot of Euro 460,000 won seven new Joker Millions deals; and launched its iSENSE 2.0 HTML5 framework.
In a trading update, the company said it had signed further deals with Vera&John, ComeOn
"Yggdrasil enjoyed an absolutely fantastic 2015 which has put us in a position to push on this year and firmly establish ourselves as a top-tier supplier," Fredrik Elmqvist, chief executive officer of Yggdrasil commented.
"It is tough to pick out just a handful of highlights in what was an action-packed year which saw stratospheric revenue growth, positive year-end EBITDA for the first time and several industry-first launches."
Related News Tags: Jackpots, Unibet, Comeon, Mr Green