« News index »
STRONG PERFORMANCE FROM CHERRY GROUP IN 2015
18th February, 2016 at 09:17:09
Fourth quarter revenue growth of 72 percent.
The Cherry online and land gambling group enjoyed a good full year 2015, boosted by a particularly strong fourth quarter in which revenues rose a remarkable 72 percent.
Highlights of the company's Q4 results included:
* Group revenue increased by 72% to SEK 172.5 million (100.2), with online operations contributing 74% (58);
* There were marked increases in profitability,EBITDA at SEK 23.4 million (-6.5) and EBIT of SEK 16.4 million (-10.6);
* Profit after tax was SEK 12.9 million (-15.3);
* Online gaming revenue grew by 109% and EBITDA reached SEK 15.4 million (-4.3);
* Online gambling software and game development subsidiary Yggdrasil grew by 696% with EBITDA up SEK 4.9 million (-1.4);
* Yggdrasil was awarded a UK operating licence during the fourth quarter and the first customers are expected to go live by the end of Q1 2016;
* In October, Cherry acquired an additional 4% of the shares in the Malta-based company Almor Holding Limited.
For more information on Cherry online casino, please refer to the online casinos page
here at AZOC.
Related News Tags: Cherry
SPORTECH FULL YEAR 2016 RESULTS
29th March, 2017 at 15:16:22
Results fail to impress but transformational period positions company for growth, Board believes.
NEW TELEVISION ADVERT FROM ONLINE CASINO
28th March, 2017 at 19:47:54
PlayOJO.com begins major marketing push in UK.
HABANERO HAILS STRONG START TO 2017
28th March, 2017 at 11:21:29
Future looks bright, developer says.
PARIPLAY LAUNCH BLOODSHOT (Update)
27th March, 2017 at 20:04:48
Based on iconic comic book series.
ULTRAPLAY DOUBLE DEAL
27th March, 2017 at 13:46:09
With Mbitcasino and Arcanebet