« News index »
LADBROKES RESPONDS TO SHAREHOLDER CONCERNS
19th November, 2015 at 16:48:01
Reiterates support for merger.
In response to billionaire shareholder Dermot Desmond's public disapproval of the merger between Ladbrokes
Group (see previous Infopowa report), Ladbrokes reiterated its recommendation that shareholders deliver a favourable vote.
The Board of Ladbrokes laid out a "compelling strategic rationale and benefits" of the proposed merger which include:
- The potential to deliver faster online growth
- The creation of the UK's largest LBO estate
- The creation of an extensive international portfolio of regulated businesses
- The delivery of significant cost synergies underpinning shareholder returns
- ability to operate across an enhanced and integrated technology platform
"The Board remains confident that shareholders will see the attraction of the proposed merger and continues to work towards a successful conclusion to the proposed transaction," a company statement reads.
Related News Tags: Coral, Ladbrokes
SPORTECH FULL YEAR 2016 RESULTS
29th March, 2017 at 15:16:22
Results fail to impress but transformational period positions company for growth, Board believes.
NEW TELEVISION ADVERT FROM ONLINE CASINO
28th March, 2017 at 19:47:54
PlayOJO.com begins major marketing push in UK.
HABANERO HAILS STRONG START TO 2017
28th March, 2017 at 11:21:29
Future looks bright, developer says.
PARIPLAY LAUNCH BLOODSHOT (Update)
27th March, 2017 at 20:04:48
Based on iconic comic book series.
ULTRAPLAY DOUBLE DEAL
27th March, 2017 at 13:46:09
With Mbitcasino and Arcanebet