« News index »
DANISH ONLINE GAMBLING MARKET IN GOOD HEALTH
20th August, 2015 at 10:38:19
Online casino vertical continues to be best performer.
The latest numbers from Denmark's online gambling regulator, Spillemyndigheden, portray an industry in good health in Q2-2015, with online casino action delivering the best potential.
The reports notes that:
* Online licensee revenues were up an impressive 25% year-on-year to DKK 335 million ($49.9 million) in the second quarter of 2015, and 8% up on Q1-2015;
* Overall, the land and online gambling market generated revenue 11% up at DKK 805 million;
* The casino vertical was once again the star of the online show, delivering DKK 295 million in revenues, or 28% up year-on-year;
* Online poker again underperformed and remained static at DKK 40 million;
* The regulator regrettably does not distinguish between online and land sports betting metrics, but Spillemyndigheden said the two combined delivered DKK 470 million in revenues, up just under 6% year-on-year.
Related News Tags: Denmark
DANISH MARKET CRUISING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
01st March, 2017 at 19:22:55
Growth in online slots outstrip total online casino market.
KINDRED GROUP STATES INTEREST IN DANSKE SPIL ACQUISITION
27th February, 2017 at 22:47:21
But Danish Government not ready to commit.
QUICKSPIN LIVE IN DANISH MARKET WITH DANSKE SPIL
03rd February, 2017 at 08:43:07
With full suite of HTML5 games.
QUICKSPIN MOBILE GAMES NOW AVAILABLE TO DANISH ONLINE PUNTERS
19th January, 2017 at 15:47:39
New content deal sees games live at Vera&John.dk.
A GOOD WEEK FOR ONLINE CASINO SUPPLIER
21st December, 2016 at 07:03:38
Everymatrix scores another major Nordic deal.