« News index »
INVESTMENT PUBLICATION GIVES ONLINE CASINO A BOOST
17th May, 2015 at 07:25:45
Did you know that online gambling stocks generally perform around 2% better than the market?
The investor publication Motley Fool took a look at the online gambling market this week, observing that research has shown that over the past four decades or so, gaming stocks have, on the whole, outperformed the market by around 2% per annum.
After looking at a number of well-known online gambling companies, the article zeros in on online casino and sports betting group 32Red
as one to watch, noting:
* For the five years through to the end of 2015, it's estimated that 32Red's annual pre-tax profit will have quadrupled.
* The group's earnings per share have grown at a compound annual rate of 33% since 2010.
* Since 2010 32Red has generated around £12 million in cash, after capital spending.
* Of this, the company has returned £4.5 million to shareholders, around 7.3p per share.
* 32Red has over £7 million of cash on its balance sheet and no debt.
* According to City analysts, the company is set to yield 4.3% during 2015 and currently trades at a forward P/E of 11.3.
Related News Tags: 32red
SPORTECH FULL YEAR 2016 RESULTS
29th March, 2017 at 15:16:22
Results fail to impress but transformational period positions company for growth, Board believes.
NEW TELEVISION ADVERT FROM ONLINE CASINO
28th March, 2017 at 19:47:54
PlayOJO.com begins major marketing push in UK.
HABANERO HAILS STRONG START TO 2017
28th March, 2017 at 11:21:29
Future looks bright, developer says.
PARIPLAY LAUNCH BLOODSHOT (Update)
27th March, 2017 at 20:04:48
Based on iconic comic book series.
ULTRAPLAY DOUBLE DEAL
27th March, 2017 at 13:46:09
With Mbitcasino and Arcanebet