YGGDRASIL HIGHLIGHTS A BRIGHT FIRST QUARTER
14th May, 2015 at 11:02:19
Swedish online gambling software developer has now signed up 22 operators.
Cherry AB subsidiary Yggdrasil Gaming has added more detail to its section in the group's first quarter 2015 report (see previous report), advising the following highlights:
* Launched HMTL5 casino
framework, iSENSE 2.0, with new UI
* Launched first progressive jackpot, Joker Millions
* Launched Infinite API for Gamification
* Innovative Super Free Spins concept launched with Vera and John casino – this will be available to all customers from June
* Signed GVC online gambling group who are now live
* Signed Asian social and mobile in-app purchase operator
* Four operators, including Betsson and parent Cherry, now signed up for first progressive jackpot Joker Millions
* Now has 22 casino operators
and 16 are live
* Support now for 24 languages and 35 currencies
* Opened new office in Krakow, Poland with room to grow team
Fredrik Elmqvist, CEO of Yggdrasil, said this week that he was pleased with progress and the 22 operators who have signed up for his company's products...a significant increase on the two licensees the company had in December 2013.
"We've launched some important new technological advancements in the first quarter, including our new HTML5 framework, iSENSE 2.0 with a new UI and also our Infinite API for Gamification," Elmqvist said. "We've had excellent feedback on both of these from our current and prospective partners and they will be a big part of our strategy moving forward.
"It's been a tremendous beginning to 2015 and we're all focused on delivering further positive results and growth during the remainder of the year."
Related News Tags: Jackpots, Sweden, Cherry