« News index »
NET ENTERTAINMENT POSTS Q1-2015 RESULTS
28th April, 2015 at 09:05:55
Strong performance from online gambling software provider.
The Swedish online gambling software developer and provider Net Entertainment has published its Q1-2015 results, reporting another strong performance that included the following highlights:
* Revenues for the first quarter increased by 37.1% to SEK 258.3 (188.4) million;
* Operating profit came in at SEK 81.8 (51.2) million, an increase of 59.8 percent;
* Operating margin was 31.7% (27.2%);
* Profit after tax reached SEK 74.2 (46.1) million, an increase of 60.9 percent;
* EPS were SEK 1.86 (1.17) before dilution and SEK 1.86 (1.16) after dilution.
Major achievements in the first quarter are listed as:
* 11 new Net Ent casino
licence agreements signed, including Danske Spil in Denmark, Codere in Spain and Gamesys in the UK;
* Seven new customers' internet casinos
* Casino games were launched with Rational Group
Related News Tags: Netentertainment, Net Entertainment, Gamesys, Sweden
SWEDISH GOVERNMENT'S ONLINE GAMBLING STUDY GROUP TO DELIVER FINDINGS THIS WEEK (Update)
29th March, 2017 at 19:48:16
Reliable sources tell Reuters news agency that the investigating panel is likely to advise the scrapping of the monopoly system.
NETENT DELIVERS ROBUST FULL YEAR RESULTS
29th March, 2017 at 15:16:22
UK becomes largest geographical market for the first time in December.
KOTIKASINO LAUNCH ON GLOBAL GAMING PLATFORM
28th March, 2017 at 11:21:29
First operator live on upgraded proprietary platform.
NEW ONLINE SLOT FROM QUICKSPIN ON THE WAY
25th March, 2017 at 08:38:18
Sakura Fortune set for release April 11.
SWEDISH MARKETING FIRM IN HOT WATER FOR LEOVEGAS SMS PROMO
22nd March, 2017 at 20:12:25
Norwegians submit seventy complaints to ombudsman regarding unsolicited online casino promotion.