« News index »
INTERWETTEN BEGINS ITS 25TH YEAR IN GOOD SHAPE
27th April, 2015 at 19:20:12
Solid Q1/2015 results augur well for the rest of the year, CEO says.
Online sports betting pioneer Interwetten began its 25th Anniversary Year with a strong start in Q1/2015 results:
- Total turnover was Euro 12 million, a 10% growth year on year.
- A 54% increase in new depositing customers.
- 13% growth in active customers.
- 50% increase in mobile wagering.
- 33% increase in mobile casino
Particularly gratifying is the continued momentum initiated with the Football World Cup 2014, Werner Becher, chief executive officer of Interwetten said. "After a more than successful previous year, the upward trend has continued in Q1 / 2015".
Successful implementations during the period include cash-outs which the company said has been well received by customers, along with a new range of content from iSoftBet providing an expanded games offer.
Related News Tags: none