GAMING REALMS PROVIDES UPDATE
25th March, 2015 at 20:54:05
2014 a "transformational" year
Interactive online gaming firm Gaming Realms delivered its audited results for the 15 months ending December 31, 2014.
Key performance indicators include:
* Group revenue of £ 11.2 million (2013: £ 0.9 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA loss of £ 8.2 million (2013: loss of £ 2.3 million)
* Revenues from real money gaming revenue of £ 2.7 million (2013: £ 0.2 million), marketing services of £ 7.3 million (2013: £ 0.2 million) and social gaming of £ 1.2 million (2013: £ 0.4 million)
During the period Bear Group Limited, a Gaming Realms subsidiary, launched ints proprietary platform designed specifically for the mobile market.
Since its launch in September 2014, the company said it had been very pleased with initial results in which 82% of the players are using mobile, generating 60% of the revenue.
Other pertinent indicators include:
* Average daily active funded players increased 104% month on month to over 2,100 in March 2015
* Total new depositing players are approximately 18,900
* Overall cost per new depositing player lower than £80
* Average daily deposits have grown 183% month on month to in excess of £ 50,000 during March 2015
Patrick Southon, chief executive officer of Gaming Realms, said:
"2014 was a transformational year for Gaming Realms. The completion of our proprietary platform and the successful inception of the Spin Genie
brand have provided us with the foundations to execute our strategy in 2015.
"We have been extremely pleased with the integration of QuickThink Media and Blueburra Holdings as they have been able to give the Group more scale in player acquisition and management.
"We are confident that shareholders will see much improved results for 2015."
Related News Tags: none