Elray Gets More Asian Marketing Clout

ELRAY GETS MORE ASIAN MARKETING CLOUT

24th January, 2015 at 02:31:36
Source: http://www.azonlinecasinos.com

Online gambling group buys 25% share in AsiaLink.

Elray Gaming, the online gambling group founded by former RTG operator Brian Goodman, has announced the acquisition of a 25% share in Hong Kong customer service and marketing company AsiaLink for a consideration of an unspecified amount of Preferred Series C stock with a 24 month restriction on conversion.

AsiaLink is a specialist gaming company with over 30 experienced staff, and currently claims to generate over 1.63 Billion RMB in wagering every month ($260 Million).

Goodman noted this week that the deal will provide 24x7 customer support, an experienced technology development team and an active marketing team that will result in revenues and additional Asian players for Elray.

"The acquisition will ensure that Elray maintains its growth in this region, and the interest in AsiaLink will generate valuable revenue for Elray Gaming and add value to the company as a whole," Goodman claimed.

Elray will initially acquire a 25% stake in AsiaLink with options to acquire additional percentages based on AsiaLink achieving profit milestones.

Earlier this month Elray boosted its 25% shareholding in the Playtech-powered Golden Galaxy online casino by 23 percent, bringing its total holding in the company to 48 percent.

Related News Tags: ,



« News index »



SPORTECH FULL YEAR 2016 RESULTS

29th March, 2017 at 15:16:22
Results fail to impress but transformational period positions company for growth, Board believes.

PLAYTECH'S BGT SPORTS EXTENDS BOYLESPORTS DEAL

28th March, 2017 at 19:47:54
Four-year agreement includes installation of additional 325 terminals

NEW TELEVISION ADVERT FROM ONLINE CASINO

28th March, 2017 at 19:47:54
PlayOJO.com begins major marketing push in UK.

HABANERO HAILS STRONG START TO 2017

28th March, 2017 at 11:21:29
Future looks bright, developer says.

PARIPLAY LAUNCH BLOODSHOT (Update)

27th March, 2017 at 20:04:48
Based on iconic comic book series.