ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE FROM 32RED ONLINE GAMBLING GROUP
22nd January, 2015 at 11:53:09
2014 revenues soar 26% in fifth year running of double digit growth.
Online gambling group 32Red
has issued a trading update, showcasing double digit growth for the fifth consecutive year.
Group CEO Ed Ware reported a 25% increase in net gaming revenue, with the Italian business doing especially well.
Highlights of the report include:
* Online casino up 27% year-on-year to £ 29.3 million (FY 2013: £ 23.1 million);
* Italian revenues soared 74% from £ 600,000 in 2013 to £ 1.1 million in 2014;
* Total net gaming revenue up 26% from to £ 32.1 million (FY 2013: £ 25.4 million);
* Mobile revenues up 89% on 2013 and now represent 32% of total casino revenues (FY 2013: 21 percent). Over one half of all new players are now recruited via smartphones and tablets, Management reports;
* Improved active player numbers, up 15% to 82,155 (FY 2013: 71,266);
* Better average customer gaming yield of £ 510 (FY 2013: £ 485).
* Early trading in 2015 strong across the company's products, with revenues for the first 20 days in January, up 31% compared with the same period last year;
We performed well throughout the year with an accelerating performance in the second half following increased investment in our business," said Ware.
Our marketing and operations have never been in better shape and we are excited by the opportunities for 32Red to further develop this year both within and outside the UK market.
Full details of the 4 Microgaming-powered casinos
operated by 32Red can be found in the casino directory
along with ownership and jurisdictional data.
Related News Tags: Microgaming, Italy, 32red