« News index »
SOLID PERFORMANCE FROM FRANCE PARI
08th January, 2015 at 15:32:07
Revenues up 46% thanks to sports betting.
French online sports betting operator and business-to-business supplier France Pari has turned in a creditable performance for 2014, posting revenue increases of 46% to Euro 17.9 million year-on-year.
The group's B2B division Sportnco performed particularly well, doubling revenues to Euro 1 million.
* Wagers reached Euro 15.8 million, up Euro 5 million on the previous year;
* Gross profit margin of almost 20 percent;
* Anticipation that the group will launch further mobile solutions; nine mobile apps were launched in 2014 and a further 10 are planned for 2015;
* French online sports betting market expected to achieve growth predictions of 30% in 2014;
* Bets placed on mobiles contributed 25% of all wagers in 2014, with accelerated growth in mobile usage recorded in tyhe last quarter of the year;
* European expansion plans ahead;
On the negative side, racing pari mutuel bets declined 9% to Euro 1.05 million.
Related News Tags: France
PARTOUCHE TAKE ON BETCONSTRUCT WHITE LABEL
06th March, 2017 at 19:34:18
French market an interesting prospect, says sportsbook provider.
FRENCH ONLINE AND LAND GAMBLING GIANT EXTENDS FRENCH FOOTBALL LEAGUE PARTNERSHIP
12th January, 2017 at 16:53:41
Franšaise des Jeux (FDJ) secures four-year extension.
FRENCH REGULATOR TO REMAIN AUTONOMOUS
13th December, 2016 at 09:14:58
Political attempt to merge regulator with other government organisations fails.
PMU LAUNCH PARI MUTUEL BETTING IN BRAZIL
12th December, 2016 at 13:40:20
Develops retail, telephone and internet betting platforms.
FRENCH GAMBLING GIANT IN FOOTBALL SPONSORSHIP DEAL
09th December, 2016 at 09:46:31
State-owned Franšaise des Jeux inks betting agreement with Olympique Lyonnais.