Unibet First Quarter Results Deliver

UNIBET FIRST QUARTER RESULTS DELIVER

29th April, 2014 at 10:26:51
Source: http://www.azonlinecasinos.com

A host of all-time-high's for both Unibet and Kambi

Unibet Group plc' s first quarter 2014 interim report delivered several all-time-highs in terms of profit, EBITDA and gross winnings revenue's.

Key performance highlights for the January - March 2014 period include:

- Gross winnings revenue amounted to 67.6 million (Q1/2013: 59.3 million), up 14%

- EBITDA was 21.3 million (Q1/2013: 17.1 million), up 24.5% year-on-year.

- Profit from operations of 16.6 million (Q1/2013: 12.5 million), up 33 percent.

- Profit before tax amounted to 16.5 million (Q1/2013: 11.4 million).

- Profit after tax amounted to 15.3 million (Q1/2013: 10.6 million), up 44 percent.

- Earnings per share was 0.544 (Q1/2013: 0.378).

- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to 21.5 million (Q1/2013: 17.1 million).



- Active customers at the end of the quarter increased to 552,338 (Q1/2013: 489,923).

- Re-regulated gross winnings revenue was 29% of the total gross winnings revenue.

- Sports betting turnover was up by 18% (26% in local currency)

- Casino gross winnings revenue was up by 15% (23% in local currency)

The chief executive officer of Unibet confirmed results were driven by strong organic growth and a sports betting margin of 8.0% after free bets resulting in new all-time-highs for Unibet in active customers, GWR, EBITDA and profit after tax.

Unibet's mobile channel represented 31% of total gross winnings revenue for the quarter while sports betting performance across Kambi customers delivered significant all-time-highs for Kambi in both revenue and EBITDA.

At the company AGM earlier this month, the Board of Directors of Unibet Group proposed that all Kambi Group Limited shares owned by Unibet, around 95 percent, be distributed to shareholders during June 2014, reinforcing a decision taken back in 2010 to spin off the company as a separate B2B business. The remaining 5% is owned by Kambi management employees and the company will be renamed Kambi Group plc.

Related News Tags:



« News index »



STAKE LOGIC DARTS HEROES LAUNCH WITH KINDRED GROUP

21st March, 2017 at 14:44:19
Darts pros meet super heroes.

KINDRED GROUP STATES INTEREST IN DANSKE SPIL ACQUISITION

27th February, 2017 at 22:47:21
But Danish Government not ready to commit.

EXPECTATIONS MOUNT ON SWEDISH ONLINE GAMBLING CHANGES (Update)

27th February, 2017 at 09:44:57
Will the new regulatory system by similar to that deployed by the Danes?

KINDRED GROUP TO ACQUIRE 32RED GROUP

23rd February, 2017 at 08:37:42
Former Unibet online gambling group prepared to spend GBP176 million on deal.

KINDRED GROUP SOARS IN UNAUDITED 2016 RESULTS

16th February, 2017 at 05:03:31
Achieves a series of all-time-high's.