NETPLAYTV ENJOYS A GOOD YEAR
08th April, 2014 at 02:49:51
All the numbers are going in the right direction‚EURŠ and there are 25% more players.
The UK interactive television and online gambling operator NetPlayTV has published a sterling set of full year results for the reporting period ending December 31 2013, reporting the following highlights:
* 31% increase in net revenue to £ 28.5 million (2012: £ 21.8 million)
* 21% increase in EBITDA to £ 5.2 million (2012: £ 4.3 million)
* 32% increase in adjusted earnings per share to 1.68 pence per share (2012: 1.27 pence per share)
* 15% increase in profit for the year and total comprehensive income to £ 4.1 million (2012: £ 3.6 million)
* Cash and cash equivalents up by 13% from £ 12.3 million to £ 13.9 million.
* 42% increase in final dividend proposed to 0.32 pence per share (2012: 0.225 pence per share) resulting in a total dividend of 0.50 pence per share (2012: 0.375 pence per share).
2013 operational highlights included:
* New three-year ITV agreement signed in April 2013, extending the number of nights of Jackpot247 from four to six per week;
was the headline sponsor of Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother;
* Acquisition of Vernons
, the e-gaming business, delivering diversification through online casino, bingo, and sportsbook;
* Significant investment in pure online digital marketing;
* Management structure strengthened for next phase of growth.
CEO Charles Butler commented:
This has been a great year for NetPlayTV, delivering our third consecutive year of net revenue growth in excess of 20% and increasing EBITDA by 21% to a record £ 5.2 million. We have continued to be highly cash generative during the year and are pleased to announce a 42% increase in the final dividend to 0.32 pence per ordinary share.
"The Group continues its significant investment in marketing and product development which has resulted in an impressive 25% increase in new depositing players.
"The acquisition of the Vernons.com e-gaming business towards the end of the year presents new growth opportunities with the addition of sportsbetting and bingo to the existing core casino offering. This acquisition highlights our strategy for growth both organically and via strategic acquisitions.
"The Group is well positioned in its current markets, and looks forward to building upon the success of 2013.
Following the acquisition of Vernons, NetPlayTV now operates 3 casinos with Playtech games
, taking primarily UK and European players.
Related News Tags: Jackpots, Playtech, Netplay, Vernons