ANOTHER GOOD YEAR FOR 32 RED ONLINE CASINO OPERATOR
16th January, 2014 at 16:05:50
Fourth consecutive record in annual revenue achieved by Gibraltar-based company.
Full year 2013 results posted Thursday by the Gibraltar-based online casino operator 32Red show that for the fourth year running the group has delivered record turnover numbers.
Highlights of the report included:
* Annual revenues of £ 38.8 million (2012 FY: £ 32.1 million)
* Noteworthy growth over the past four years which has seen annual revenues doubling.
* Online casino operations the main contributor at £ 35.6 million - well up on the 2012 comparative of £ 30 million
* Newly launched Italian operations going well and already delivering £ 1.3 million in revenues
* Number of active players up 24% to 71,266, but numbers of new players declining to 38,033 (2012 FY: 41,918)
* Mobile casino activity remained buoyant with revenues up 136% on the previous year. This part of the group generated a third of new player sign-ups.
Less successful operations of the company reported a slightly lower performance, down from £ 2.1 million last year to £ 2 million this, whilst the yield per active player slipped from £ 500 in 2012 to £ 485 in 2013.
Looking at the first two weeks of 2014, management reported that gross win is up around 10 percent, and augers well for the future.
CEO Ed Ware said the company would maintain its focus on growth and the continued delivery of quality customer service.
I am delighted to report a fourth successive year of double digit revenue growth. Our 32Red casino
product continues to go from strength to strength," he said.
Trading momentum has continued into 2014 and I am confident that our recent step up in marketing investment, increased focus on CRM and the bolstering of our board leave us well placed to make further progress in the year.
Related News Tags: Gibraltar, Italy, 32red