INTERACTIVE T.V. GAMBLING FIRM CONTINUES TO PERFORM WELL
10th September, 2013 at 02:56:07
NetPlay TV plc mobile and online gambling strategy delivers good results.
The interactive television gambling company NetPlay TV plc has posted an impressive set of results for the six months ending 30 June 2013, flagging the following highlights:
* 36% increase in net revenue to £ 14.2 million (H1 2012: £ 10.4 million)
* 17% increase in EBITDA to £ 2.7 million (H1 2012: £ 2.3 million)
* Strong cash generation, cash and cash equivalents increasing by £ 2.6 million to £ 14.9 million from £ 12.3 million (H1 2012: £ 2.6 million increase to £ 10.5 million from £ 7.9 million)
* 47% increase in profit before tax to £ 2.3 million (H1 2012: £ 1.6 million)
* Interim dividend increased by 20% to 0.18p per share (H1 2012: 0.15p)
* ITV1 broadcast agreement renewed in April
Casino Key Performance indicators are listed as:
* 31% increase in new depositing players to 32,618 (H1 2012: 24,951)
* 32% increase in average quarterly active depositing players to 29,311 (H1 2012: 22,258)
* Mobile and tablet wagering now accounting for 28% of total net revenue and 34% of new depositing players (H1 2012: 10% of total net revenue and 18% of new depositing players)
* New online marketing strategy delivering positive results.
Current trading highlights include:
* Continued strong trading in Q3 with average daily net revenue up 17% on the same period last year
* Full year results expected to be in-line with current market expectations
Commenting on the results and the trading update, Charles Butler, NetPlay TV said:
I am pleased to announce that following such a strong 2012, the company's growth trajectory has continued with significant increases in all of the group's KPIs.
"Our investment in mobile and tablet continues to deliver positive results, and accounted for 28% of net revenue during the period.
"In addition, our accelerated investment in pure online marketing is continuing to have a positive impact. This complements our existing TV marketing and represents the group's broadened marketing strategy, which underpins both our current and future growth."
Related News Tags: none