HD MOBILE ROULETTE FROM PROBABILITY
23rd July, 2013 at 05:37:28
Extensive player study undertaken to determine game features
Probability PLC has launched an in-house developed HTML5 mobile Roulette HD compatible on the Android and iOS platforms.
The company said the game includes unique features not used on mobile versions before such as:
- The ability to switch between European and American tables in the same application.
- Auto-spin functionality for repeat play.
- The ability to save betting patterns and quickly load them back onto the table later.
- Chip colour selection, a common service in land-based gaming.
- Informative game statistics and betting history to help players select their betting patterns.
- HD graphics, responsive and intuitive interfaces, smooth animation and crystal clear sound
Development of the game was undertaken after the company studied the habits of "millions" of Roulette players, Matt Sunderland, COO of Probability said.
The study identified player's quirks such as playing using a specific chip colour, on specific tables, on specific days of the week, with a preference to play on either a European or American table which shaped the way the game was structured.
This investment and attention to detail demonstrates our commitment to provide the best player experience ever, plus the best technology and platforms to our partners and operator customers. I'm sure the argument for native apps versus HTML5 will continue but we're confident our approach to deliver the next generation of HD mobile gambling games will surpass player expectations, Sunderland said.
Related News Tags: Europe, USA