NETPLAY TV CONTINUES TO IMPROVE
09th April, 2013 at 03:46:00
NetPlayTV's year-end results impress, with mobile channel soaring
The interactive gambling group NetPlayTV continues to improve, turning in a positive set of 2012 year-end results and encouraging trading update this week. The group operate Supercasino
and Jackpot 247
which are tied in to late-night satellite TV channels broadcasting in the UK.
Highlights of the FY-2012 included:
* 27.5% increase in net revenue to £ 21.8 million (2011 recategorised: £ 17.1 million)
* 30.5% increase in EBITDA to £ 4.3 million (2011: £ 3.3 million)
* 470% increase in statutory profit before tax to £ 3.1 million (2011: £ 600,000)
* Cash balance up 55% to £ 12.3 million (2011: £ 7.9 million)
* Cash generated from operations up 73% to £ 4.3 million (2011: £ 2.5 million)
* Increased investment in pure online and mobile marketing which together with TV marketing resulted in an increase in new depositing customers of 61.5 percent
* All live TV roulette games now available across iPhone, iPad and Android applications
* Strengthened relationships with ITV and Channel 5, plus extended agreement with ITV
Post period highlights:
* New ITV three-year broadcast agreement: now six nights with access to the ITV.com website to further enhance customer reach
* Current trading strong with Q1-2013 new depositing customers to 17,712 increasing by 42.4% over the same period in 2012 and net revenue up by 38.9 percent.
* Mobile and tablets accounted for 34% of all new depositing players and 30% of total net revenue, up from 9% in Q1 2012. Mobile and tablet the star performers in the quarter and now make a significant contribution to the NetPlay's overall net revenue increasing 364% on the same period in 2012 and 98% quarter-on-quarter.
* 39% year-on-year increase in active depositing casino players to 30,360 (Q1-2012: 21,869)
CEO of the group, Charles Butler, said Tuesday:
âEURÅ“This has been an exceptional year both financially and operationally for the group. With key performance indicators and our broadcast relationships going from strength to strength, we are particularly pleased with the progress that has been made in line with our stated growth strategy.
âEURÅ“The significant investment the group continues to make in marketing has had a significant impact over the year and this enhances our ability to drive further growth in our core UK market, whilst the viable overseas markets and the commercial opportunities they offer will be appraised as regulation starts to take shape.
âEURÅ“We enter 2013 with confidence as the groupâEURâ„¢s strategy continues to bear fruit. Building upon the strong start to the year, we look forward to continuing to drive growth and shareholder value.
The AZOC online casinos directory
has details on NetPlay's two primary online casino products which both operate on the Playtech platform.
Related News Tags: Jackpots, Playtech, Netplay, Jackpot 247, Supercasino