« News index »
INSIGHT INTO SPANISH ONLINE GAMBLERS
06th March, 2013 at 14:57:59
Mobile channel utilised by almost 20% of players
Tudiariodeapuestas reports on a study conducted by Research Firm IPSOS on the gambling and betting sector in Spain.
The survey sample comprised 1000 over-18 adults with internet access, and yielded the following results:
- 35% of people with internet access play online at least once a month, but the majority bet in person.
- More men than women partake in online gaming with a ratio of 64% vs.36 percent.
- A similar gender picture exists for those who only play online, mostly being men at 61% and women 39 percent.
- Most popular gaming online revealed casino games at 56 percent, poker at 47% and sportsbetting at 29 percent.
- Online betting is usually placed from a computer (95 percent) but mobile users are already accounting for almost 20% of players.
- LAE (state lotteries), bwin and PokerStars led the pack on a question posed on high brand reputation with a break down of 48 percent, 40% and 39% respectively.
Related News Tags: Pokerstars, Bwin, Spain
SPAIN'S ONLINE GAMBLING MARKET HAS A SOUND FUTURE
29th March, 2017 at 19:48:16
Analyst says sector likely to deliver Euro 500 million in Revenues in 2017.
BWIN AWARDS PAN-EUROPEAN ONLINE GAMBLING ADVERTISING ACCOUNT
28th March, 2017 at 19:47:54
BBH Sport wins significant account after a competitive pitch.
TEUFELBERGER APPOINTED CHAIRMAN OF EVERYMATRIX
28th March, 2017 at 11:21:29
Following Euro 4.3 million private strategic investment round.
ONCE RATIONAL GROUP IS PAID OFF, WILL AMAYA BE LOOKING FOR ACQUISITIONS?
24th March, 2017 at 16:47:40
$4.9 billion consideration agreed for Rational Group in 2014 is due for final payment this year...but what then for Amaya?
GVC HOLDINGS POSTS 2016 RESULTS
23rd March, 2017 at 09:52:25
Group NGR tops 9 percent, but bwin acquisition ensures a pre-tax loss of Euro 138.6 million