NORDIC GAMING FIRM DOING WELL
26th February, 2013 at 15:41:12
30.8% rise in revenues, and 105,000 more players
The Scandinavian online gambling group Nordic Leisure AB has posted a much more encouraging set of results for 2012, reporting:
* 30.8% rise year-on-year in annual revenues to SEK101.8 million ($15.84 million).
* Operating profit for the twelve-month period up at SEK8.9 million ($1.38 million) (2011 deficit of SEK3.5 million ($544,922))
* Player deposits up by 22% year-on-year to SEK385.2 million ($59.97 million)
* 105,000 new players signed up in 2012, with total players rising to 394,365 - 49,604 registering during the fourth quarter
* Gross profit after tax up 35% at SEK73.7 million ($11.47 million)
* Overall profit after tax up an impressive 248.8% to SEK6.7 million
* Latvia's first licensed web-casino, Optibet.lv
* Q4-2012 operating revenues of SEK28.2 million ($4.39 million) with an operating profit of SEK4.7 million ($731,952).
Group chief exec Claes Hallen said that the company had focused on better product and top customer service, especially in the fourth quarter.
Our revenues from casino gambling accounted for over 50% of the total revenues in the fourth quarter [with] betting accounting for almost 32% and poker 18 percent, he said.
Group subsidiaries and sites include Redbet
, OptiBet, Hey Poker, WhiteBet
, Gold Club Casino and Total Poker.
Related News Tags: Redbet