FLORIDA TO DISCUSS ONLINE GAMBLING
30th January, 2013 at 14:44:38
More evidence of the intense US interest at state level
The land gambling industry in the state of Florida will gathering at the 8th Florida Gaming Congress between February 25-26, and a key element on the agenda is a panel discussion on internet gambling - further evidence of the intense interest in the topic at state levels in the United States.
Five experts will form the panel for the open discussion on all aspects of the online gambling industry from an operational and legal perspective:
- Leo DiBenigno, Managing Partner, Corvara Consulting LLC and former Secretary of the Florida Lottery
- Mark Hichar, Attorney, Hinckley, Allen & Snyder
- Laurie Itkin, Founder, Rouge Government & Public Affairs
- Robert Smith, Chairman Pala Band of Luiseno Indians; Chairman CA Tribal Business Alliance
- Jennifer Webb, Regulatory and Legislative Manager, Americas, Gambling Compliance
"This will be a diverse panel featuring expert insights on i-gaming from the legal, lottery, government policy, gaming media, and tribal gaming perspectives. Our panel promises to offer a lively and well-rounded discussion on a variety of current topics in the field of Internet gaming, both for Florida and nationwide," said panel moderator Eugene Johnson, Senior Vice President of conference organiser Spectrum Gaming Group.
Related News Tags: Lotteries