DANISH GAMBLING AUTHORITY UPDATES BLACK LIST
26th November, 2012 at 08:43:08
Court orders ISP to block offending websites
The Danish Gambling Authority (DGA) said it has identified a further eight operators who offer gambling on the Danish gambling market without authorisation.
The operators in question have apparently been given fair warning and a directive from the authority to cease their activities but continue to do so, resulting in the DGA requesting assistance from the Danish Bailiffs court in Frederiksberg.
The Court ordered an injunction be served on internet service provider " 3 ", requiring them to block all eight websites within 14 days of the order.
The DGA further expects other internet providers to follow suit in blocking the identified websites which are listed as:
- delrio-casino.com - utilising Playtech software
and is licensed in Kahnawake, thought to be one of five websites owned by Zirconium Gaming Limited.
- deuropacasino.com, titancasino.c om and titancasino.dk - ( Europa Casino ) owned by Imperial E-Club Limited, utilises Playtech and Videobet software and is licensed in Antigua and Barbuda.
- alljackpotscasino.com and allslotscasino.com - owned by Jackpot Factory Group utilising Microgaming software
, licensed in Kahnawake.
- 1Bet2Bet.com - owned by 1Bet2Bet Ltd. and utilising the Merge Gaming Network and Stream2Play software licensed in Gibraltar, United Kingdom, and Kahnawake.
- megamoneygames.com - owned by Dreammakers Gaming Tech S.A., using a combination of PariPlay and proprietary software, is licenced in Costa Rica.
Related News Tags: Jackpots, Playtech, Microgaming, Kahnawake, Costa Rica, Gibraltar, Denmark