32RED REPORTS BUMPER H1 2012
23rd July, 2012 at 05:00:07
Record revenues and strong customer recruitment
Online betting and gaming operator 32Red PLC delivered strong H1 2012 results for the period ending June 30, 2012, announcing both record revenues and customer recruitment numbers.
The company's latest results mark its sixth successive 6-month period of record revenues.
Key Performance Indicators include:
- Casino Performance from flagship operation, 32Red Casino
- Gross Win (revenue) £ 14.5 million, up 52% on 2011
- Active casino customers of 31 722 up 81% on H1 2011
- Casino player yield £ 457 (H1 2011: £ 543)
- New Casino players 18 724, up 93% on H1 2011
- Casino cost per acquisition: £ 166 (H1 2011: £ 173)
Ed Ware, chief executive officer of 32Red, commenting on the results, said:
"The continued growth in revenues, particularly in light of strong comparatives, is testament to the strong new player recruitment resulting from more investment in our main market, the UK. We aim to continue in this regard as well as taking our first measured steps in entering the Italian market.
We look forward to launching 32Red.it during the second half of the year and welcome the recent decision by the Italian authorities to commence the procedures to approve online slots games from December 2012 onwards.
"While we recognise the potential for economic and regulatory uncertainty across Europe, we look forward to further progress during the second half of 2012.''
Related News Tags: Italy, 32red