PLAYING CARD FIRM LAUNCHES MOBILE SOCIAL CASINO
10th May, 2012 at 09:37:44
US Playing Card Company partners with social mobile gaming outfit in new venture
Zeniz, a social mobile gaming company owned in partnership by The United States Playing Card Company and digi117 has launched Casino by Zeniz, a freemium casino app available now for iOS.
Casino by Zeniz is a full-featured social casino for mobile devices, with detailed, high-resolution graphics, a lobby in which players can create custom avatars, future plans for the addition of digital entertainment, and an expanding game room of casino favourites with social spins.
The casino is available as a free download from the App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/casino-by-zeniz/id512974096?l=en&ls=1&mt=8, and there are plans to release an Android version through GooglePlay soon.
The mobile casino
- Texas Hold 'em tables and tableside slots
- Social Slots: a multiplayer slots game with Facebook friends, where players spin each other's Facebook profile pictures in order to win jackpots in cooperative or tournament play
- Themed slots games, with more planned for release following launch
- Zeniz will release new games for the platform every two months
- Game Lobby, in which players can take a break from the action to view exclusive videos, or create a custom character
Related News Tags: Jackpots