NETPLAY TV DELIVERS FULL YEAR 2011 RESULTS
26th April, 2012 at 09:43:32
Strength in live TV casino offering
Interactive gaming company NetPlay TV plc announced its preliminary results for the year ending December 31, 2011 showing a strong performance compared to the year prior.
Key Financial Indicators for the period include:
- 12.4% increase in Group revenue to £ 22.3 million (2010: £ 19.8 million)
- 18.6% increase in Casino Revenue to £ 20.6 million (2010: £ 17.4 million)
- EBITDA from continuing operations £ 3.4 million (2010: negative EBITDA of £ 2.8 million)
- Profit before tax £ 0.6 million (2010: Loss before tax of £ 14.2 million)
- Operational cash flow of £ 2.5 million (2010: negative £ 3.8 million)
The company recently entered into a two year broadcast agreement with ITV (see previous report) and its first quarter 2012 results have proven successful, a company statement said.
The company strategy going forward includes achieving growth in the existing UK market with a focus on customer acquisition and product development along with a push for expansion in select International markets.
Charles Butler, chief executive of NetPlay TV said: "We are very proud of the significant strategic and commercial progress made over the past year, and the robust results announced today illustrate the strength of the Company's live TV casino proposition. We are looking forward to 2012 with confidence and expect to continue to build on the positive momentum and successful results of 2011.
NetPlay operates both the SuperCasino
and Jackpot 247
brands (see the AZOC list of online casinos
for more information on each casino and side-by-side comparisons with their competitors)
Related News Tags: Jackpots, Jackpot 247