07th December, 2011 at 08:34:33
Acquisitions and Mergers:
- Betgenius Ltd acquired user experience and front-end specialist, Boolabus.
- Scientific Games Corporation completed its acquisition of Barcrest Group Limited.
- Sazka AS was acquired by Czech financial groups PPF AS and KKCG (S√ЃZKOV√Ѓ KANCEL√Ѓ, a.s.) for a consideration of 3.810 billion Czech Koruna.
- Full Tilt Poker bought by French business turnaround specialist Groupe Bernard Tapie, finalization of the deal hangs on the completion of various conditions..
- The reappearance of the well-known BetCris online poker subsidiary Americas Card Room was followed by its acquisition of Doyle's Room for an undisclosed consideration.
Plc in a conditional binding agreement to acquire Danish online betting operations SHL, Danbook Limited and ISCI, Scandic Bookmakers Limited.
- East Pioneer Corporation B.V. supported by a services agreement with GVC Sports B.V., a subsidiary of GVC Holdings plc acquired Sportingbet plc's Turkish operation superbahis.com for a minimum consideration of £ 125 million in cash.
- Jackpot Capital Group sold Lucky Club Casino.com with its marketing partner Rich Club Affiliates.com to a group of unidentified investors for an undisclosed consideration.
- Fertitta Interactive, a division of a US land gambling group that developed the well-known Station and Golden Nugget casinos, has announced its acquisition for an undisclosed consideration of the assets of Cyberarts, a veteran online poker and social bingo software provider based in California and Alderney.
- Boylesports acquired William Hill
's Irish retail estate of 15 shops for a cash consideration of Euro 1.5 million.
- Swedish software provider NYX Interactive AB (NYX) acquired Australian-based independent games supplier Nextgen Gaming Pty Ltd for an undisclosed consideration.
- Lucky Club Casino recently changed hands from Jackpot Capital to an unknown new operator.
- The European online gambling group Unibet
inked an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of French company Solfive SAS, owner of SPS Betting France SAS.
- Paddy Power
plc has acquired Bulgarian games developer CT Networks Limited (Cayetano) for an undisclosed but "capped" consideration.
- Club 4 Aces.com on the Entraction online poker network has sold out to 24hPoker.com for an undisclosed consideration.
- Genting Casinos acquired Fox Poker Club, London's only dedicated poker venue, for an undisclosed sum.
- Pokerstars acquired Cara de Poker, a well-established Spanish website that is understood to have a significant player base.
- UK spreadbetting firm Gekko Global Markets acquired Irish spread betting firm Delta Index for an undisclosed consideration.
- Tattsbet Limited entered into a binding agreement to acquire the Tasmanian TOTE for an upfront consideration of A$ 118.4 million and the potential for a further A$ 15.4 million derived from a GST cash refund owed to the TOTE.
- Parlay Games:
- Launched services with new customers; Paf bingo of √…lands Penningautomatf√∂rening and point-based bingo on Candystand.com with Publishers Clearing House Online (PCH.com, PCHCoupons.com, PCHGames.com, PCHLotto.com, PCHOnline.com, PCHOnlineSurveys.com, PCHSearchandWin.com and Candystand.com.
- Network partnerships and managed services arrangements with; Soccer Millionaire Limited, Barcelona Internet Marketing S.I. (www.bingorumba.es), Mediterranean Gaming Limited.
- Will provide a selection of 40 plus scratch cards and instant win games to major online gambling group Sportingbet plc.
- Supply deal for the provision of a selection of online scratchcard and instant win games to the Mexican National Lottery, Loter√≠a Nacional.
- Intralot's Peruvian subsidiary, Intralot de Peru, launched a new online product that was developed in collaboration with NeoGames, called "Click & Gana".
- PERFORM, Digital Sports Media Company:
- Signed TAB Sportsbet in a multi-year licencing deal for the provision of Watch&Bet..
- Launched a live sport streaming service with Broadcaster Al Jazeera's sports division, Al Jazeera Sport at Aljazeerasport.tv
- Partnered with Indian internet media firm Times Internet Limited (IndiaTimes) to connect Indian football fans with England's Barclays Premier League across online and mobile portals.
- ATP and WTA selected live sports data provider Enetpulse as its exclusive distributor of official live scoring tennis data.
- Bookmaker Ladbrokes
entered into a games supply agreement with Blueprint Gaming and Ash Gaming and its mobile customers now have access to live streaming of AtTheRaces' live coverage of all British and Irish horseraces.
- Sporting Solutions, the B2B fixed odds in-play trading and pricing division of the Sporting Index Group signed GoldBet, Betinternet.com, Blue Square and 888sport to its service.
- Bettorlogic launched Nextbet, a unique tool that uses customer preference logic, combining performance data, customer data and details of the player's last bet, to offer additional, personalised bet propositions based on that selection.
- To provide CIRSA with online poker, casino and bingo software.
- Will provide Ladbrokes with its online casino and poker software in the newly liberalised Danish and Spanish markets.
- Gaming content supply deal with Chili Casino.com
- Flash casino, soft games and live dealer casino product to supplement the 188Bet Casino
- Flash casino for Russian and English language online casino site Red Star Casino.com.
- Microgaming's Prima Networks to its first Italian mobile operator, working with Neomobile Gaming utilizing QuickFire.
- The Asian-facing online sportsbook platform provider, Sunplus now trading as ONEworks.
- British Telecom and OnLive, a pioneer of cloud gaming technology, launched an on-demand video game service.
- The Montreal-based online gambling group Amaya Gaming:
- launched Kwachu 6/48 Lottery and an online gambling website BetKenya.com in the Republic of Kenya.
- Established Amaya Armenia, a new venture in partnership with the Armenian Government to establish a national Armenian lottery.
- Launched a short message service (SMS) game in Uganda titled "Yoola Obukadde SMS Game".
- Amaya Gaming subsidiary Chartwell Technology expanded its license agreement with Shufflemaster to offer its operators the popular Three Card Poker game across a wider geographic spread.
- Australian interactive television gambling provider Two Way landed a cornerstone investor, Malaysian entrepreneur Gerald Tan who will invest up to $2.04 million of expansion capital in the Company for TV wagering service and other advanced interactive media opportunities.
- CTXM to provide gaming content to Western Europe-focused Salutegame.com and a suite of fixed odds games to 32Red
's internet gambling site.
- Added CTXM's XCasino suite to its offering, whilst CTXM licensees will be offered Everymatrix white label sports betting solutions.
- Provided its GamMatrix gaming management and payment processing solution to Tower Gaming.
- Play'nGo to provide EveryMatrix with Flash and mobile games content.
- EveryMatrix to provide sportsbook software to SportCity24, BetCave, ArtemisBet and Topsport.
- Gaming Media Group (GMG):
- GMG's The Poker Channel in distribution agreement with France Telecom, making the 24/7 network accessible to France Telecom and Orange TV subscribers.
- Play'n GO to provide GMG with e-gaming platform (EGP) for entry into the newly liberalised Danish online gambling market.
- Sports Betting Tech to provide GMG with a sportsbetting solution for the Danish market.
- USA suppliers of gambling games and equipment, Bally Technologies launched a new business division - Bally Interactive.
- Aristocrat secured a systems contract with Maryland Live! Casino including an online play-for-fun solution.
- Net Entertainment in gaming supply deal with Sky Betting & Gaming's SkyVegas.com.
- William Hill plc :
- Renewed its contract with Amalgamated Racing Ltd, owner of television channel Turf TV.
- Now offers live horseracing via a new bet-to-view service available on the Racing UK mobile Application.
will utilize IGT's new Gibraltar office and data centre
- Zukido to supply Globet Sport with in-play sports betting platform.
- Betware to provide gaming platform to Spanish gambling group CIRSA.
- Shuffle Master and OpenBet partnered to adapt a selection of Shuffle Master's proprietary table games to online.
- Teamed up with sports promoters, Matchroom Sport, Professional Darts Corporation and World Snooker, to develop a range of online slot and mini-casino games.
- Passoker, the provider of in-play betting technology, added Openbet to its client list, successfully integrating its product with the online software supplier's Remote Gaming Interface.
- Interactive gambling group NetPlay TV plc renewed its contract with Channel 5 following strong performance of its Supercasino
.com on the channel.
- Scratchino Software Limited in supply deal with white label provider Plus-Five Gaming.
- Plus-Five Gaming launched a new white-label mobile and online casino at Betsphone.eu for Swedish operator Final Piece Gaming.
- Lottomatica Group merged its land-based division Spielo International with its online arm GTech G2.
- GTechG2 partnered with bidShopping on newly launched online gambling site Bidbingo.co.uk.
- GTechG2 will provide sports betting website digibet.com with instant casino games in a four year deal.
- GTechG2 will provide two new internet gambling sites
, Pokerleaders and Spinwinners, with casino and poker gambling software along with a management system through an agreement with Xorti, a French holding company founded in 2009 and in possession of LGA Malta licensing.
- terrestrial casino operators MGM Resorts International and Boyd Gaming Corp. to partner with bwin.party interactive's online poker operations should internet poker be legalised in the USA.
- Party Poker offers Mac-friendly downloadable online poker software.
- bwin.party digital entertainment's Gioco Digitale has launched a live dealer casino solution on GDcasin√≤.it from Evolution Gaming
- Cantor Gaming launched The Venetian's new sportsbook and will operate the race and sportsbook and offer mobile gaming at the Las Vegas-situated Palms Casino Resort.
- Mahjong Logic Limited signed 66mahjong.com, Bodog88 and Kashbet.com.
- The second largest Philippine broadcaster GMA-7''s internet arm GMA New Media Inc (NMI) to launch online horse-betting venture in partnership with the Manila Jockey Club.
- Sportech plc subsidiary The Football Pools betting products made available on the Australian internet betting site Centrebet.
- OLIMP will license the Betgenius In-Play Manager product to generate in-running events, odds and lines for its online customers and retail outlets in Kazakhstan, South Africa and Russia. Betgenius also signed RunningBall AG for additional coverage of live betting events.
- South East Asian online gambling provider MatchMove Games in licensing agreement for Mahjong Time games.
- New Sky Bet podcast from Sky Betting and Gaming's online betting division.
- Online gambling operator 32Red Plc to use GB Group for its online identification verification processes.
Related News Tags: Jackpots, Las Vegas, Horseracing, France, Bookmakers, Microgaming, Igt, Full Tilt, Sportingbet, Chartwell, Gibraltar, Party Gaming, Pokersta