PARLAY GAMES RESTRUCTURES AND LAUNCHES NEW CUSTOMERS
14th September, 2011 at 10:12:29
In North America, Europe and the United Kingdom
Following Parlay Games' announcement on the completion of the sale of the majority of its assets to M Projects Assets S.A. (MProjects) earlier this month (see previous reports), the company has launched numerous new customers in North America, Europe and the United Kingdom on completion of its restructuring.
The company intends re-focusing on business growth and online bingo software development, deployment and managed services.
As a result of the completion of the restructuring, Parlay Games now owns and operates managed services platforms in Alderney and Oakville as well as substantially all of the software, licensing arrangements and intellectual property previously owned by Parlay Entertainment Inc.. Parlay Games maintains its operations in Oakville and Alderney and will be expanding operations into other jurisdictions.
Parlay Games will be launching services with new customers;
- Paf bingo with ├…lands Penningautomatf├Ârening. The Paf Group operates gaming activities on the autonomous ├…land Islands, onboard ├…landic and ships in the Baltic Sea and on the Internet.
- Point-based bingo on Candystand.com with Publishers Clearing House Online. Consisting of seven online properties including PCH.com, PCHCoupons.com, PCHGames.com, PCHLotto.com, PCHOnline.com, PCHOnlineSurveys.com, PCHSearchandWin.com and Candystand.com.
Network partner arrangements have been completed as managed services arrangements with Parlay Games in Alderney:
- Soccer Millionaire Limited, a London-based online games developer and operator licenced by both the UK Gambling Commission
and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
- A network partner arrangement with Barcelona Internet Marketing S.I. (www.bingorumba.es) (BIM). BIM is a Barcelona-based marketing company focusing on Spanish-speaking bingo players.
- A remote gaming services arrangement with Mediterranean Gaming Limited (MGL). MGL is a Malta-based marketing company focusing on Spanish-speaking bingo players and bingo players in Latin America.
Scott White, Director, Parlay Games said: We are delighted to have completed our restructuring process and are now able to focus on developing and growing the penetration of Parlay Game's managed services platforms in the UK, Europe and North America.
We have a healthy sales pipeline and will be pushing Parlay's products forward throughout 2011 into the hands of new customers and jurisdictions.
Related News Tags: Alderney, Parlay, Paf, Spain