RIVAL GAMING LAUNCHES BINGO SOFTWARE
31st August, 2011 at 03:27:29
30, 75, 80 and 90 ball bingo in new product package
The online gambling software developer and turnkey provider Rival Gaming has informed affiliates that it is to launch its new internet bingo product to licensees this week.
The new instant bingo software features:
* 30, 75, 80 and 90 ball variations
* Single player bingo.
* Wide range of paytable-based wins including jackpots
* Auto-daubing or manual-daubing on one page games
* Player-selectable variance by choosing a different number of called balls.
* Automatic card ordering based on winning cards, enabling the player to put the card with highest wins / best chance of winning to the front page of his or her set of cards.
* Play on up to 100 cards at once
* Player-to-player chat feature addition imminent.
* Easy-to-use graphical interface
* Adjustable speed settings
A company communication described the four variants as "90 Ball Bingo, popular in the UK and Europe. 75 Ball Bingo is more favoured in the US. 80 Ball Bingo is a fun and unique departure for those looking for something a little different. 30 Ball Bingo is an exciting fast playing shift in the classic Bingo format."
Each Bingo variation has multiple wagering possibilities, through which players can select a different amount of balls to be called to alter individual odds and payouts. Players can additionally bet between a 1c and $1.00 per card up to $50.00 total.
Related News Tags: Jackpots, Rival Gaming